Friday, December 7, 2012

Meeting Santa

Carmella got to meet Santa this year and I have to say she wasn't to sure what to think.
As we walked up to him she held on to my shoulder a little tighter and as I handed her over she looked at me like I had betrayed her. But she didn't cry, however her lower lip did quiver a bit and she was sure not to look at him. She just held her hands in her lap and looked a little scared. 

I told Santa's elf to keep shooting because I knew something was about to happen. Santa kept talking to her and before you knew it she looked up at him and was curious to hear what he had to say. And snap we got the picture.

I love this picture and how she is just looking at him like she is saying  so tell me your story....
 Such a sweet moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment