Saturday, December 3, 2011

A New Camera!

Chris and I have been talking about getting a new camera and a video camera so we could capture all the great moments with baby Carmella. After many long discussions and lots of research we finally got our camera and I am so excited. We picked up our first SLR camera that not only takes amazing pictures but also does video. We decided it was best to get a video camera that was built into the camera that way we wouldn't miss any special moments running to get the video camera

Our Sony HX100V is amazing and what a difference in the pictures. I am so excited but also overwhelmed with all the functions.
Oh and did I mention it has an amazing zoom 30x optimal zoom (which is up to 810mm).

Everyone knows I love to take lots of pictures (as you can tell from my blog) so this is great!! Many more pictures with a NEW camera and just in time for our baby's first Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment