Monday, January 23, 2012

Kanagroo Jumper

I think its about time to start jumping. Carmella has really enjoyed sitting up and checking out the world, so I thought it was about time to clean off the jumper and start jumping. Well it was a Sunday project that I didn't expect to take so long and by that I mean it took me about an hour to get the jumper ready for use. And sadly once we were all ready, Carmella was ready for bed.

So we had to settle for an early morning bounce
 Checking out her new bouncer although she is not too sure how it works

Since she isn't quite tall enough yet we're using a phone book to give her a little extra height.



Update: We tested it out again a few days ago and she has definitely figured it out and loves her jumper!

 No more phone book and really getting into it

 She is studying the Kangaroo to see who will jump first.

No comments:

Post a Comment