Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Uncle Stephen's Wedding

The Wedding is finally here!
My little brother got married to a beautiful young lady, Whitney and the whole family was there to celebrate.

But first we all had to fly to Portland Oregon! So we packed up Carmella and all her stuff and boarded the plane on Friday. I must admit that she handled the flight much better than I did. Yes, I was a ball of nerves waiting to see how she would do and of course our sweet angel was just that an ANGEL! She slept the entire time and if you didn't see us board the plane with a car seat you never would have know a 3 month old baby was on the plane. Great Job Carmella, now let the weekend of festivities begin! 

We started the weekend off with a little bridal shower for my future sister in law Whitney. 
Then it was back to the hotel to spend some family time together and get ready for the rehearsal.

Sophia, Jenn and Mom getting some cuddle time

Grandma J and Grandpa C with Carmella

Uncle Stephen holding Carmella for the first time

Awe so cute! Stephen, his WIFE Whitney, Sophia and Carmella
(looks good on you guys.... babies!!)

The next morning we got dressed and headed to the West End Theater where Whitney and Stephen had planned a beautiful wedding. I have to admit I wasn't quite ready for the flood of emotion I felt watching my little brother get married. But it was a beautiful ceremony filled with so much love and many blessings from above.
The Handsome groom waiting for his bride
(This is his reaction when he first saw Whitney walking down the aisle)

And true to Stephen's fashion her wore running shoes not cause he wanted to get away but because he had run hundreds of miles last year (literally) and his wife to be was there to cheer him on along the way.

My beautiful sister in law, Whiteny Petretto!!
Love her!

The Petretto Party (oops I mean family)
Not to worry we'll photo shop Carmella in later she was taking a nap

 A rare photo opportunity, my mom and dad with the siblings

Announcing.... Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Petretto
Too cute and yes I cried again!

 The cake cutting and they were so delicate when feeding each other

 A family photo for the Ferraro's but Carmella seems to be checking something else out

 Carmella showing off her party dress and ready to hit the dance floor.

After we tore up the dance floor it was time to close up the party, so we headed back to the hotel for the after party.
 Finally a picture of the three generations.

This is one of my favorite pictures because it reminds me of two little girls that I know. 
It is a very close resemblance of my sister and me (I will post the original soon).

It was a wonderful weekend and so wonderful to spend time with the family. I love you all so very much and miss you tremendously. 

Stephen and Whitney it was a beautiful wedding and we are so blessed to be a part of your special day. Even more importantly we are so excited for the many more years to come and lots of family fun times!!

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Stephen's Wedding was such a fun for the kids. It looks like all of the kiddos enjoyed this day the most. Isn’t that? Well, we too are marrying soon and would like to do special arrangements for kids’ parties. Would like to book one of the spacious NYC wedding venues for our day for this reason.

    ReplyDelete