Thursday, February 3, 2011

Smuggling a Peanut

Smuggling a peanut
This is our first picture of the newest addition to our family.
Chris and I had our first Ultrasound on February 3rd. Our doctor wanted to narrow down how far along I was so she called us in to confirm we were 5 weeks and 3 days.
Which means that baby Ferraro will be due October 3, 2011 (give or take a few days).

All I can say is that my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest while the ultrasound technician was searching for our baby. And then finally I was overcome with a huge sense of relief when he said there are your babies..... I said "What". He then informed me he was kidding that we were only having one baby!

This picture is magnified so many times that the "baby yolk" is actually the size of my pinkie nail.


I feel so overwhelmed with joy and love for our baby that I times I think I have to pinch myself. I know that God has answered our prayers. Even in the times when I start to worry and feel like something is going to happen I am reminded of the journey it took to get here. Then I remind myself that God has got this all under control. I will have many more years and other things to worry about right now I want to relish in the fact the WE'RE PREGNANT!!
I mean really pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment