Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Half Way Done!!

Wow I can't believe that we're half way through this pregnancy. I know that the first 5 weeks don't really count because we didn't know we were pregnant, but according to the books we're HALF WAY cooked!!

I can't tell you how excited I am, I could jump up and down but I might look kinda silly.
When I sit and think that in a few short months we'll be meeting our daughter, I get a huge smile on my face.

I have to admit that these last two weeks have been different for me. Just knowing that we're having a little girl makes me feel like I am closer to her than before. I find myself fantasizing about buying cute shoes for her and putting pretty bows in her hair. And just so you don't think I am too mushy I even catch myself thinking about her as a teenager. Will she be as bad as I was? Will we get along? All those crazy things I did to my mom and now I am having a little girl and my mom's words keep running through my head. "Someday you will have a daughter that is just as bad as you and then you'll know what I went through." Ok mom I get it I was not the greatest child but I just pray that she is wiser that I was.

So as I begin my fifth month of pregnancy I feel so blessed and excited to report that all has gone well.
And now I just can't wait to meet her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment