Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

 My first mother's (to be) day was spent working. Yes, that is how it goes when you're a nurse, we work all the holidays Christmas, Thanksgiving and even Mother's day. 

I woke up just like any normal morning to get ready for work 
and walked into the bathroom and found....

 
 A sweet mother's day post it. Some of you might not know but I like to leave special notes on post its for Chris around the house and in his suitcase when he travels. I guess you could call it my Love Language. 

And after a long day at work I came home to find a bouquet of roses from my husband and the church. 
 

Mother's day this year was a nice but I know next year our baby girl (I just love saying that) will be here with us to celebrate so it won't disappoint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment