Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hair and Nails

Everyone always tells you that when your pregnant your hair and nails will grow so fast.
People say your hair will grow so fast and be silky smooth and not to mention that your nails will be long and beautiful. Well maybe this is true for some people but not for me.

Okay, yes my nails did grow long and beautiful when I was 13 weeks pregnant and then they broke two weeks later. So I decided to nurture them and file them so they would grow back just as beautiful. But instead they just keep cracking and splitting. And I feel like they are uglier now then before I was pregnant.


And can we talk about hair for a minute. I have always had thick and silky hair and under normal circumstance I consider myself to be a hair farmer, someone who grows hair so fast that I could do it for a living. Well funny how that now I am pregnant my hair doesn't seem to grow and all I want right now is long hair.


So my theory is that when this baby comes out it is going to have long hair and long nails because all those nutrients have to be going somewhere?

These are just my thoughts this week. Believe me I am so thankful and excited to be pregnant that long hair and nails are the least of my worries but I just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment