Friday, April 29, 2011

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: +5.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: Wearing them occasionally but still trying to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes too. Thank goodness for the belly band

Stretch Marks:  No strecth marks and still wearing my stockings at work, crossing my fingers they stay away

Sleeping: Sleeping through the night but I have been getting up too early

Best Moment this Week: Going away for the weekend with my husband

Baby Movement: Some slight flutters every day or so

Food Cravings: Still loving just about any kind of fruit

Gender: We'll find out next week

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: A glass of wine with a nice dinner (but something I am willing to give up for this awesome baby)

I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender of our baby

Milestones: Starting to show a baby bump!

17 Weeks 5 Days

1 comment: