Friday, April 8, 2011

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: +3.6 lbs

Maternity clothes: I bought my first pair of maternity pant, capri's to be exact this week. I have yet to wear them with this funky weather

Stretch Marks:  No strecth marks yet but I did notice a small spidar vein, so I guess it's time to order the full leg stocking for work

Sleeping: Slept through the night last night but does it count if I had to get up at 5am for work?

Best Moment this Week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat on the doppler, first time

Baby Movement: No movement that I can feel yet.

Food Cravings: Still loving citrus and grapes right now.

Gender: Don't know yet but looking forward to finding out soon'

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Certain food that are off limits (but it's all worth it)

I am looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy or girl

Milestones: Picking up baby's heartbeat on the doppler, hmm I wonder if I could find it at work now?

Here is my weekly picture but I must admit I really don't like this pic!
My outfit doesn't give the baby bump justice because it is growing.

14 Weeks 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment