Saturday, April 16, 2011

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: +3.8 lbs

Maternity clothes: I wore my first pair of maternity pants this week and I have to say that they were comfy but my baby bump isn't big enough to hold the pants up yet

Stretch Marks:  No strecth marks and I am hoping it stays that way

Sleeping: Finally sleeping through the night but I am running to the bathroom first thing in the morning

Best Moment this Week: Having more energy and sleeping through the night

Baby Movement: No movement yet

Food Cravings: Still loving Oranges and just about any kind of fruit
Gender: We'll know in a little over two weeks

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Sushi, silly but true avocado and cucumber rolls just don't cut it

I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby.... which is 6 months away

Milestones: Chris and I test drove some strollers and we have a favorite!


15 Weeks 5 Days

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo!
    keep on truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still wonder if its a chris or a christina... soon! ! !

    ReplyDelete