Sunday, April 24, 2011

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: +4.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: So I have started to wear some maternity pants lately and they're really comfortable but I have to admit yesterday I was not in the mood so I squeezed into my jeans and I felt pretty good! 

Stretch Marks:  No strecth marks but I did start to wear some support stockings at work to help prevent any unwanted stretch marks or vericose veins

Sleeping: Sleeping through the night and the doctor said I can sleep on my back as long as I'm not light headed when I wake up

Best Moment this Week: I think I felt the baby move this week. Started out like a butterfly in my tummy then I felt it again. We'll see if it keeps up


Baby Movement: I think I felt a little flutter

Food Cravings: Loving all kinds of fruit!

Gender: Don't know yet but we'll find out soon enough

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Feeling cute in my jeans or any of my pre pregnancy clothes

I am looking forward to: Hearing our baby's heart beat and finding out if it's a boy or girl

Milestones: Offically 4 months! 


 
 16 Weeks 5 Days

1 comment: