Saturday, April 2, 2011

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks and 3 days (some say that means I'm in my 2nd trimester)

Total weight gain/loss: +3.8 lbs

Maternity clothes: None yet but I can feel my belly getting bigger and/or my clothes getting tighter. Thank goodness spring is around the corner and I can wear some skirts

Stretch Marks: None

Sleeping: My energy levels are improving and I am beginning to feel like myself again. However, I am not looking forward to sleeping on my side cause I am a back sleeper

Best Moment this Week: Celebrating the beginning of my second trimester

Baby Movement: Not feeling anything yet but hopefully soon

Food Cravings: I am loving oranges and grapes. And I had my first official food craving this week Bacon! Yummy

Gender: Not sure yet

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: A cold cut sandwich that I don't have to heat up first

I am looking forward to: Another ultrasound and doctor appointment next Tuesday, yipppee!

Milestones: I'm in my 2nd Trimester!!! Finally

13 weeks 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment