Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hearing our baby's heart beat

We finally heard that precious sound, our baby's heartbeat. 
We have seen the heart beating four times now but to finally hear it was pretty amazing. 
I have to admit it brought me to tears. 
The baby's heartbeat was 154 bpm. Now that is fast,
I only get my heart rate that fast when I am on a run.


It was also pretty amazing to see our baby having the hiccups in my uterus. I didn't even feel it but there he/she was having the hiccups and you could see the entire body moving up and down. I wish we would have caught that on video.

In addition to all that excitement, we also got some good news.
Our baby is healthy and has a very low probability of genetic abnormalities.


And after all that exciting news the ultrasound tech gave us about 10 pictures. I am going to fill an entire photo album with pictures of this kid before we even meet.
Here are a few from our appointment



12 Weeks 2 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment