Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 weeks


YEAH we made it 10 weeks.

How far along? 10 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs (but the doctors scale said more, must be the clothes)

Maternity clothes: So I bought a "belly band" a week ago and I have worn it a few times. I can still button a few of my jeans but he BB smooths out the expanding belly. My loving sister did give me tons of Maternity clothes for when the baby is much bigger.

Stretch Marks: NONE thank God!

Sleeping: All I want to do is sleep and I love taking naps (and I was never a nap girl before). And my 3am bathroom call is still pretty annoying, but all for a good price.

Best Moment this Week: Seeing our precious baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound.

Baby Movement: Just our baby waving to us from the ultrasound, not feeling anything yet.

Food Cravings: I am loving citrus right now, lemons in my water and eating oranges all the time.

Gender: Everyone seems to thing baby boy but who knows?

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Being worry free, don't get me wrong I love this baby and can't wait to meet him/her but I hate always worrying.... welcome to being a parent

I am looking forward to: Being done with the first trimester and my next ultrasound March 23rd

Milestones: We're in double digit weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment