Monday, March 14, 2011

11 Weeks and belly picture


How far along? 11 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: +3.4 lbs

Maternity clothes: None yet but I have a favorite pair of jeans that you might be seeing a bit more often. Oh and I love legging too.

Stretch Marks: NONE and I got some Palmer's Lotion in hopes to prevent any unnecessary stretch marks.

Sleeping: Aside from my 3am bathroom call I am sleeping pretty well.

Best Moment this Week: No more spotting.

Baby Movement: No baby movement yet, just a bubbly stomach.

Food Cravings: Still loving citrus right now. I eat about an orange a day, yummy.

Gender: Don't know yet but we'll find out in May.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Eating a cold cut meat sandwich without having to heat the meat up first.

I am looking forward to: Finishing this week and beginning my second trimester.

Milestones: Surviving the first trimester without any morning sickness and just surviving the first trimester.

Belly shot 11 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment