Saturday, March 19, 2011

A few more days of spotting

Ok I guess I spoke too soon.
The spotting stopped for about 3 days but it is back again. The good news is that it isn't that much and my doctor is complete comfortable with the way my pregnancy is going. She has reassured me that some women even spot the entire pregnancy, oh God I pray that doesn't happen to me.

I have been spotting for 4 days now and surprisingly I am calm and not freaking out. Everyday it is less and less so I am praying that it will just stop soon. I know that our baby is protected by prayer and I am trusting in God.

Since I started spotting again, we have decided to wait a few more weeks before we make a big pregnancy announcement (you know post it on facebook or tweet about it, ha ha). However,we're still planning on telling my grandmother this weekend.

I am really looking forward to our ultrasound next Wednesday where we can see our baby again. There is something so reassuring about being able to see the baby and watch it's heart beating on the ultrasound. I am thinking I might need to invest in a home hand held doppler so I can check baby's heart beat every day. Ok I might be obsessing now. We'll just wait til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment