Wednesday, March 23, 2011

12 weeks and My Birthday

Not only is this week 12 of my pregnancy but also my birthday!!
So I am so excited to celebrate both.

How far along? 12 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: +3.4 lbs

Maternity clothes: Haven't bought any yet but I did get a black belly band and a shirt from Motherhood for my birthday

Stretch Marks: None and I am still using my Palmer's Lotion


Sleeping: Still waking for an early bathroom call but I am beginning to have more energy


Best Moment this Week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat and seeing him/her on ultrasound again

Baby Movement: Still too little to feel the baby move, but we did see the baby having the hiccups on ultrasound today


Food Cravings: Still loving citrus right now. I have my first food aversion, fish and sadly I determined that last night at my birthday dinner


Gender: Don't know yet but we'll find out in May

Belly Button in or out: In


What I miss: Eating Sushi and blue cheese


I am looking forward to: Beginning my second trimester

Milestones: Hearing the baby's heart beat and seeing our sweet baby moving around


12 weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment