Thursday, September 8, 2011

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +19 lbs
Baby Comparison: Baby is the size of a size of a Crenshaw Melon (whatever that is?)
Maternity clothes: Um yeah Not sure what else I would fit into
Stretch Marks:  None and still lathering up with lotion
Sleeping: Getting up about once to use the bathroom, but soaking up the 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep
Best Moment this Week: Ok so this is about me (and a little bit of Carmella) I PASSED the CCRN
Baby Movement: Moving all around in there, sometimes I wonder how she still has room to move
Food Cravings: Thin Crust Pizza and Yogurt land, the two things I asked Chris for after I deliver
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: In and will probably stay that way
What I miss: Still bending over and getting back up with ease or sleeping on my back
I am looking forward to: Getting organized and washing all baby Carmella's clothes 
Milestones: We're officially Full term! 

 36 Weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment