Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We could GO at any time now!

 
That's right we're officially full term and this baby could come at any time. YIKES! I mean we're so excited but are we ready........... yes, I know we are. I just need to pack our hospital bags, install the car seat, follow up with the paperwork for my disability oh and just a few other things. But according to babycenter.com, she could come at any time now!

Some days I think she is going to be late and I have all the time in the world. But then when I think of all the things I need to do I just know she will come early since I am not fully ready. But she will come when she is ready and truthfully it is already planned and I just need to sit back and relax because who knows how often I will do that after she arrives.

Oh yeah and the best news is today is my last day of work!! So excited to be done with work for 5 and a half months! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment