Monday, September 12, 2011

Conerstone Baby Shower


Our church family at Cornerstone Community Church helped celebrate the upcoming birth of Carmella with a fabulous shower. This wasn't just any shower, it was a stroller themed shower!  Everything was perfect from the yummy food, great friends, delicious cake, fun decorations and we can't forget the awesome stroller.


My dear friends, Katie, Kathy and Meg made everything perfect and I felt so blessed to have such a wonderful church family. We can't wait for Carmella to meet our church family.

After all the laughs and great memories it was time for my favorite cake...

 

 Bannana Cake with Cream cheese frosting from Icing on the cake
(you may have heard me mention this before, well because it's the BEST!)

The entire Cornerstone crew!
And we can't forget the special visitors that made a guest appearance.
It was great to catch up and love on Bronwyn and Claire- bear.
Love you girls!!
 The YAC girls all together.
(L-R) Stephanie, Megan, Natalie, Meg, Me, Leslie, Carrie and Katie

These women are amazing and my besties, we have been through a lot together and I know I can count on them for anything. Thanks for making me feel so special and I can't wait for Carmella to meet all her auntie's. 

And we can't forget the awesome Red City Select Stroller!
We love it, love it, love it and can't wait to take it out for a little stroll.
 
Hopefully Carmella will get here soon so we can go for some walks!!

Thank you Cornerstone for an amazing day filled with God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment