Thursday, September 29, 2011

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss:  + 20 lbs 
Baby Comparison: Baby weighs as much as a mini-watermelon (Finally I've been waiting for this moment  j/k)
Maternity clothes: You bet!
Stretch Marks: None yet keep your fingers crossed
Sleeping: Left and right side but kinda looking forward to sleeping on my tummy
Best Moment this Week: Bags are packed and we could go at any moment!
Baby Movement: Still moving but running out of room
Food Cravings: Nothing crazy just food
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: In and that is the way it is going to stay
What I miss: Bending over to shave my legs (how come no one ever tells you about that?)
I am looking forward to: Meeting Carmella..... any day now
Milestones: We're 70% effaced and almost 2 cm dilated, getting closer

 39 Weeks 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment