Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A little space for Carmella

As many of you have heard we will not be purchasing a house before our sweet baby girl arrives. So we have no choice but to make due with the space we have, or as my husband says when life gives you lemons, you have to make lemonade. So that is what I did.
Carmella has a nice little area set aside just for her in the office and if you stand in the right spot in the room it might even begin to look like a nursery.


I spent some time cleaning out a few drawers for her and washed up all her newborn and 3 months clothes (I think this little girl already has more clothes than me). We feel so blessed that Carmella has two older girl cousins and they have been sharing all there clothes with her. Lucky girl!!

I turned the dresser into a perfect size changing table and even found some wall decor to brighten up the wall. My friend Katie helped me decorate the wall and I think it looks fabulous. But I am not so sure I will take it down and try to redo it at the house cause that was a lot more work than we expected.


We also found that a cubed bookshelf works perfect for all the baby accessories and stuff that you just never seem to have enough room for.


Her little bassinet is all set up and ready for her right next to mom, but if daddy wants to get you in the middle of the night I won't complain.

I have to say I am overjoyed and excited with the way everything turned out. We're so happy to meet our sweet baby girl and can't wait for her to turn our world upside down.

And the finally touches, our first family photo. 

 I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture... and her little space! Wishing you all the best for her arrival. Take care, love you!

    ReplyDelete