Tuesday, November 29, 2011

8 Weeks Old

Carmella is 8 weeks old or some would say 2 months old.  

Everyday is a blessing and she continues to amaze me. She can definitely tell the difference between familiar voices and other sounds and she's even becoming a better listener. She is always checking out what is going on around her.

Carmella is beginning to enjoy her play gym and I just love it when she coos at all the animals. She will track objects and loves looking at lights so I think she will enjoy the Christmas lights this season.

I have even started to see her open up those tight fisted hands and use her little fingers. And of course we can't forget that Carmella has been sleeping for 7 hours at night! Mommy is so excited about that!!



Yeah I am 8 weeks old!!

She even gave me a little smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment