Monday, November 28, 2011

Sleeping Alone

I think it is time...

Time to move the baby to her own room. It's a decision I really didn't want to make because it means my baby is getting bigger. But after a few uninterrupted evening thanks to our night nanny aka grandma Lulu, Carmella was sleeping for 7 hours. It was at this point that I thought mommy and daddy should be getting more rest and truthfully Carmella makes A LOT of different noises when she sleeps. So it was time to make the move, of course with the help of a video monitor.

Carmella in her bassinet just checking things out. 
I don't think she even knows that she is in a different room.

Sound asleep is where I found her in the morning 7 hours later.
I do have to admit that I stared at the video monitor for about an hour before I finally fell asleep. It felt strange to have her so far away from us especially since we have been together for 11 months.


Oh I just love this little girl and I could stare at her forever (especially when she is sleeping).

No comments:

Post a Comment