Tuesday, June 21, 2011

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +13.8
Baby Comparison: Size of an eggplant
Maternity clothes: Yes and I think I am going to need a few more tank tops. (it's going to be a hot summer)
Stretch Marks:  None so far
Sleeping: Using a body pillow and still sleeping through the night
Best Moment this Week: Hasn't happened yet but going to visit my family in Tahoe and celebrating our first baby shower
Baby Movement: She is moving around when I finally sit down
Food Cravings: hmm no real cravings this week, just waking up famished
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Belly button still in
What I miss: Sliding through small space and not bumping my belly
I am looking forward to: Seeing my family and celebrating Carmella
Milestones:  ????
 25 Weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment