Thursday, June 2, 2011

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +15.2
Maternity clothes: Still wearing them and a big thanks to my sister and girlfriends for all their maternity clothes, so far I haven't had to buy any
Stretch Marks:  No stretch marks :)
Sleeping: Finally sleeping in well 9 AM on my days off
Best Moment this Week: Feeling the baby start to move
Baby Movement: I am beginning to feel her do some somersaults in there
Food Cravings: Still loving all fruit
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: In but still getting wider as the tummy gets bigger
What I miss: Bending over to pick something up with ease, who would have ever thought we'd take that for granted.
I am looking forward to: Having Chris and other family member feel her kicking
Milestones: Feeling actual movement from our baby girl

 22 Weeks and 3 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment