Thursday, June 30, 2011

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: I really don't know cause I haven't stepped on the scale
Baby Comparison: Size of an English hothouse cucumber (those long cucumbers in the grocery store)
Maternity clothes: Wearing them all the time except for at work, thank goodness for scrubs
Stretch Marks:  None yet and I hope it stays that way
Sleeping: Sleeping through the night and trying to sleep on my side
Best Moment this Week: Chris finally felt Carmella move
Baby Movement: Little bits here and there
Food Cravings: No real cravings
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Belly button still in
What I miss: Bending over to pick something up and being able to get back up with ease
I am looking forward to: Being done with my glucose testing
Milestones:  Baby could live outside the uterus if she had too, but stay baby stay!

 26 Weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment