Monday, July 25, 2011

10 weeks to go!!

That is right only 10 weeks left before we get to meet Carmella. It's so crazy to think that in 10 weeks (or less) she will be here and life as we know it will change. Oh my when I think about it I get a little nervous, we don't even have a car seat or a stroller yet. How am I supposed to bring my baby girl home from the hospital without a car seat. Chris seems to think we can walk out and just tell them we're putting her in a stroller, he is in for a rude awaking when the nurse tells us no way!

When I think about how fast 10 weeks is going to fly by I begin to get a little overwhelmed. Nothing is as I planned it... we are still looking to buy a home, haven't even begun to figure out what we need for baby and I have been trying to catch up on the sleep that I know I will be lacking when she arrives. 10 weeks that is what is left actually 2 months and 2 weeks, where has the time gone?

Everyday I am amazed at the growing baby in my belly. She is becoming more and more active and kicking me all the time. I don't really mind it much and have actually become very fond of her little love taps. I think she is trying to communicate with me, like I don't really like this position mom or that Indian food you ate was way too spicy. 

In 10 weeks we'll be posting pictures of our baby and not just talking about her, wow this time is going to fly by (just savoring it for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment