Saturday, July 9, 2011

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't check recently but I think +15 lbs
Baby Comparison: Size of a head of cauliflower
Maternity clothes: Yep and I even got a new dress for the summer
Stretch Marks:  None yet
Sleeping: Still sleeping through the night
Best Moment this Week: Really looking pregnant and loving it 
Baby Movement: Little bits here and there
Food Cravings: This week loving a cheeseburger and let's just admit it I love cheese
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Belly button in
What I miss: Running oh how I want to run a mile or two, but for now I am just walking it out
I am looking forward to: Scheduling a 3D ultrasound so we can see who are baby is looking like
Milestones: Last week of the second trimester


27 weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment