Monday, July 11, 2011

Finally the Third Trimester

So it's official I am in my Third trimester, which means only three more months left!

I am not sure if I am ready to say good bye to the honeymoon trimester and enter into the aches and pain of the final stretch. It was quiet nice sleeping through the night and watching my baby belly sprout. But everything changes and I welcome the growth of our baby girl because as each day goes by we are one day closer to meeting her.

The exciting part of this trimester is how much Carmella grows and develops. She will begin to see and hear our voices as well as suck her thumb. This is the point where she begins to put on her baby fat and I pray that I can help plump her up without plumping myself up too. I think it's really funny how in the last trimester the baby grow and finishes developing while the mother experiences the most difficult stage. For example the fetus radiates body heat, causing mom to feel hot (welcome summer), increased urinary frequency returns due to increased pressure being placed on the bladder, retaining fluids causes swelling of the ankles, hands, and face and the list goes on and on. Well with that being said I am still excited to be pregnant and praying that I can float in a pool all summer till she arrives. Truthfully everything about being pregnant so far has been a blessing so I guess just bring in on.

No comments:

Post a Comment