Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +13 lbs
Baby Comparison: Size of a a large cabbage
Maternity clothes: Yes and I just found some capri's that my sister gave me, Score!!
Stretch Marks:  Nope and I am hoping it stays that way
Sleeping: Sleeping thought the night and fighting the urge to get up to go to the bathroom, I know I won't be able to resist for much longer
Best Moment this Week: Feeling the baby move all the time and Chris has finally gotten to feel her moving marathons
Baby Movement: She is moving and shaking!!
Food Cravings: Now I have food cravings that are off limits to me but I keep telling myself it's all for the baby. Right now I am loving Jif creamy peanut butter and yes I can eat it!!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Belly button in but not for much longer 
What I miss: Sitting down to tye my shoe or bending over and getting back up with ease
I am looking forward to:  Ok not so baby related but finding a house
Milestones: Lots of movement this week and only 10 WEEKS TO GO!!

 30 Weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment