Thursday, July 21, 2011

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +13 lbs (lost a few pounds, just got back from the Doctors office)
Baby Comparison: Size of a butternut squash
Maternity clothes: Yep and thanking all the my family and friends for the maternity clothes
Stretch Marks:  None yet
Sleeping: Still sleeping through the night, trying to sleep on my side
Best Moment this Week: Watching Carmella kick the doppler when the doctor was checking for her heartbeat
Baby Movement: Feeling her move and kick me on my sides and upper tummy
Food Cravings: Everything that I am not supposed to eat
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Belly button in but getting closer
What I miss: Sushi and certain cheeses
I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby
Milestones: No weight gain in 6 weeks and baby is still growing

29 weeks 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment