Wednesday, July 13, 2011

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +15 lbs
Baby Comparison: Size of a Chinese cabbage
Maternity clothes: All the time but still loving the belly band with my pre-pregnancy tops and scrubs
Stretch Marks:  None :)
Sleeping: Sleeping through the night
Best Moment this Week: Remembering the struggles we went through to conceive Carmella and how that just puts everything into perspective
Baby Movement: Kicking me on my sides along with other belly movement
Food Cravings: This week has been a bit of a food challenge
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Belly button in but getting closer to popping out
What I miss: Not having to count my carbs, ugh!
I am looking forward to: A big pasta meal with dessert at the end (It's been a food week for me)
Milestones: Officially in the third trimester!

28 Weeks 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment