Thursday, August 4, 2011

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +14 lbs
Baby Comparison: Weighs as much as four navel oranges
Maternity clothes: Yes its really the only thing that is comfortable
Stretch Marks:  None
Sleeping: Still sleeping thought the night, with an occasional bathroom break in the early am
Best Moment this Week: Doctor's appointment where everything is measuring right on track and we got to hear her heartbeat, about 145 bpm
Baby Movement: Lots of movement and I just love leaving my hand on my belly to feel her and trying to determine how she is positioned!!
Food Cravings: Right now I really want frozen Yogurt
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Belly button in and I am beginning to wonder if it will stay in?
What I miss: Not worrying
I am looking forward to:  Meeting our baby girl
Milestones: We are officially seeing the doctor every two weeks, the end is getting closer

31 Weeks 4 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment