Monday, August 22, 2011

A Baby Shower

Carmella is such a lucky girl and so many people want to shower her with so much love!
On Saturday my auntie's threw an amazing shower for this special little girl. Many of my family came to join in the fun from all over the bay area and some came from further distances.
Kourtney flew in from Portland to help celebrate baby Carmella. 

After 13 years of friendship and she has never missed a special event.
Love you my sweet friend and I can't wait for you to meet Carmella.

The party began with a brunch feast that was not only elegant but delicious too. 
As we enjoyed the tasty food we also spent some time catching up with family and friends. 

Everything was just perfect, from the food to the decorations and even the game had everyone laughing. My cousin Alyssa created a candy bar memory game that represents all areas of pregnancy, labor and baby. It was a blast and even the grandparents got the hang of it.

And we can't forget the sweet cake. It was a white chocolate bunt cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting, oh so tasty. And if you're going to ask yes, I did have a little piece. 


Of course everyone spoiled Carmella with lots of clothes and baby necessities. This little girl is going to have so many clothes, I think I might be a little jealous. Between Sophia and Guiliana giving her all their clothes I am not sure we'll ever have to buy any. Speaking of Sophia she made a surprise visit to the shower with grandma Lulu.

Sophia was a big helper especially when it came time to opening presents, 
but what two year old wouldn't want to help?

It was a beautiful shower and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and people that love our baby so much. Thank you to everyone for making it such a wonderful day!

Many more pictures were taken but these are the ones from my camera and I was pretty busy. So I will have to share the rest when I get my hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment