Saturday, August 13, 2011

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +15 lbs
Baby Comparison: Weighs as much as a large Jicama
Maternity clothes: Wearing them all the time
Stretch Marks:  None and crossing our fingers
Sleeping: Still trying to sleep on my side but sleeping through the night, Hooray
Best Moment this Week: I really can't pick just one, I have loved being pregnant
Baby Movement: Feeling her move all over the place but then she will also have mellow days
Food Cravings: Hmm anything sweet, I always want what I can't have
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Hasn't popped out yet but every week I think we're getting closer
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes, but that is why I love flip flops and being pregnant in the summer
I am looking forward to:  Ferraro baby shower on Saturday and we can't wait
Milestones: Making a decision of where we'll live when we bring Carmella home

 32 Weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment