Monday, August 29, 2011

Did someone turn the heat up??

I have been told that being pregnant is like having the heater on all the time. But I haven't really experience the heat until this week! Yes, that is right someone has turned the heat up. Sadly I put on a cute outfit and an hour later I find that I have sweat rings, really that is so GROSS!! Or when I blow dry my hair I practically have to sit in front of the fan for 20 minutes to cool off.  
Here is my little message to Carmella, Can you cool it down in there?


I am starting to understand what a hot flash feels like and it sucks! I do have to say that I am so thankful for the mild summer and by mild I mean we have had very few days where the temperature reached over 90 degrees. Thank God! I guess I lucked out and have had a nice pregnancy through a mild summer, so I can't really complain.

So from here on out I will continue to apply lots of deodorant and make sure that I am fresh smelling everyday with hopes that the next 5 weeks no one turns up the heat anymore. Oh and a big thank you to the air conditioning businesses, you make me smile!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for using deodorant you are so courteous!

    ReplyDelete