Wednesday, August 24, 2011

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +18 lbs
Baby Comparison: Baby weighs as much as a cantaloupe
Maternity clothes: You bet!
Stretch Marks:  Keeping the belly moisturized
Sleeping: The early morning bladder call is starting to creep in
Best Moment this Week: Officially a month left of work
Baby Movement: Lots of movement and I am loving it, actually I think I am going to miss this
Food Cravings: Everything I am not supposed to eat
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: I think this one is staying in
What I miss: Bending over and being able to get back up
I am looking forward to: Getting everything ready for Carmella's arrival and feeling organized
Milestones: Our birthing classes are this weekend

34 Weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment