Thursday, August 18, 2011

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss:  +17 lbs
Baby Comparison: Weighs as much as a pineapple
Maternity clothes: All the time and would love a new outfit
Stretch Marks:  None yet and only 7 more weeks to go
Sleeping: Still sleeping through the night
Best Moment this Week: Another great doctor's appointment hearing our little miracle's heartbeat
Baby Movement: She's a wild little girl, the bigger she gets the more I feel her moving
Food Cravings: Anything that is easy to make
Gender: It's a GIRL!!
Belly Button in or out: Still have a slight innie
What I miss: Sleeping on my back
I am looking forward to: Spending time with Kourtney and my mom and baby Carmella's Shower
Milestones: Setting up the bassinet, started to prepare for her arrival

33 Weeks 2 days 

No comments:

Post a Comment